Gazebo Photo by Elizabeth Sellers

Senior Tori Dover, a member of this year’s homecoming court, looks at the poster in the main hallway with details of Homecoming Week.

Homecoming Week themes, kings announced

September 28, 2017

The Student Activities Board has announced next week’s homecoming themes and the homecoming king court.

“Home Run Monday” will be a Sports Day. “Make Yourself at Home Tuesday” will feature a  PJ Day.  “Homies Wednesday” will be Twin Day, and “Home Away from Home Thursday” is Tourist Day. An Extreme Spirit Day is planned for “There is No Place Like Home Friday.”

The annual powderpuff game is Wednesday at 7 p.m. The homecoming game is Friday night at 7:30 p.m. against Twiggs County. There is no homecoming dance this year.

The eight senior boys named to the homecoming king court are Micheal Hicks, Larson McDaniel, Alex Smith, Tobe Umerah, Cal Whitworth, Sammy Martin, Sahan Vangala and Tyler Jordan.

Griffin Matson is the junior representative, Tomi Sogade is the sophomore representative, and Ben Baxley will represent the freshmen.

The homecoming court was previously announced. The eight senior girls are Evans McCook, Lucy Lee, Tori Dover, Sarah Koplin, Gracie Holliman, Catherine Brown, Emily Sheridan and Morgan Mathis. Holland Schell is the junior representative. Holly Hunt will represent the sophomores, and Carson Simmons is the freshman class representative.