Welcome to “A Day in the Life of…” Have you ever wondered what the faculty and staff do outside of the Academy? In this edition of our series, the Gazebo presents a day in the life of…
Noah Hill (10th)
1) Strangest place you have been?
A random house on Thanksgiving.
2) Most memorable moment at Stratford:
Winning the state championship for basketball.
3) Favorite parking spot:
I don’t drive.
4) Favorite lunch item:
Whatever my mom packs me.
5) Best double period:
6) Best uniform combo or accessory:
Blue shirt, khaki pants, and Roshe’s.
7) If I got a tattoo, it would be…
“Good, better, best, never let it rest. ‘Till you’re good as you’re better, and your better is your best. EAGLE PRIDE.”
8) When I wake up in the morning I…
brush my teeth.
9) At 3:15 I…
go to tutorial.
10) My nemesis is…
11) Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, or Vine?