Good Morning, Stratford Tuesday October 3

Congratulations to the AP Scholars
Leave a Comment
About the Contributors
Sallie Butler
Sallie Butler, Staff Writer
  NAME:  Sallie Butler GRADE:  Junior (11th) SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Cross country, Cheerleading, the Pep Club and the Animal Rescue Club.   BACK-TO-SCHOOL RESOLUTION: My back to school resolution is to come to school every day with a positive attitude.  HOBBIES/INTERESTS:  I love to go on walks in my neighborhood and listen to music. It is a great stress reliever!! HAPPY PLACE:  The Bahamas because of the clear water.  WALK-UP MUSIC: Ready For It by Taylor Swift   BINGEWORTHY SHOW: The Vampire Diaries because it has Paul Wesley in it. BINGEWORTHY FOOD: Nachos because you can always switch it up!  FAVORITE SAYING: “Everyday is a new day.” -Carrie Underwood

Laura Wilson
Laura Wilson, Staff Writer
NAME:  Laura Wilson GRADE: A+ SCHOOL ACTIVITIES: Cross country, soccer, possibly track… then clubs! BACK-TO-SCHOOL RESOLUTION: Have fun! HOBBIES/INTERESTS:  Sleeping. I don't like to do much. YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME: I am trying to teach myself how to play the acoustic guitar  BINGEWORTHY SHOW: Shameless DREAM CAREER: Doctor, anesthesiologist, or marine biologist.  PET PEEVES: negative people and slow drivers/people who don't know how to drive very good(idiots on the road) ESSENTIAL ELEMENT (Something you can’t live without): Being around people or food & water BUCKET LIST: I want to travel all over the world and see exotic things and just live life to the fullest! CELEBRITY CRUSH: Hayden Christensen (he plays Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in Star Wars)

Comments (0)

All Stratford Gazebo Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *