What we’re thankful for …

Lower school students rehearse for the upcoming holiday program. (Video by RANIA AKBAR, Gazebo Staff)

• “I am thankful I get to spend this year’s Thanksgiving with my entire family.” – Carolynn Dromsky, junior
  • “I am thankful for my family and being able to have a good education.” – Asma Karim, freshman
  • “Cheesecake.” – Logan Thomas, junior
  • “My friends, my family, Stratford, and the fact that we’re about to go to college.” – Grace Adams, senior
  • “Not having braces.”- Layne Davis, sophomore
  • “Family, Friends, and Moe’s.”- Margo Hannan, junior
  • “I am thankful for getting to go to school so that I can get an education so I can grow up and do something successful. I am also thankful for my family because they love me and they support me.” – Shiv Patel, freshman
  • “I am thankful for the ability to play sports, and for my family.” – Will Baxley, freshman
  • “My family, my friends, and good food.” – Caroline Durkee, junior
  • “That we don’t have school for a week.” – McKay Powers, sophomore
  • “I am thankful for a wonderful school, so I can get a great education which will benefit my future.” – Sean Malhotra, freshman
  • “I am thankful for America because I have the freedom of speech, religion, and the right to petition.” — Andrew Delves, freshman
  • “I am thankful for food, friends, and family because they’re really important to me and mean so much to me.” – Aysha Roberts, senior
  • “I am thankful for all of my friends and family because they make every day better!” – David Grant, freshman
  • “I am thankful for my Spanish teacher, Mr. McClain.” – Trey Giles, junior
  • “I am thankful that I am able to stuff my face with food next week.” – Elizabeth Sellers, freshman
  • “I am thankful that I have a roof over my head and food to eat.” – Manasa Vemuri, junior
  • “I am thankful for my wife and my kids. I am also thankful for the time to read and write.” – Dr. Tom Lolis, English teacher
  • “I am thankful for the community here at Stratford Academy that is diverse and has a student body that is made up of all different religions. Oh! I’m also thankful for all my swimmers!” — Mr. Travis Morrison, middle school history teacher, swim coach
  • “I am thankful for family for many reasons, but one is because they gave me this education.” – Adam Kacsoh, freshman
  • “I am very thankful for being blessed with a great life and great family, America’.”- Will Deal, freshman
  • “I am thankful for my best friend, Holland Schell, because she is so kind and considerate to others.” – Molly Griffin, sophomore
  • “I’m thankful for a lot of things. I am thankful for the ability to go to Stratford, my parents, everything I have and that I exist.” – Preston Brewer, Sophomore