Counting our blessings …

825BE085-789B-432F-A8E8-E52D657451C3 (1)
Prentice Robinson (Photo by REGAN OLIVER)

“I’m thankful for my job at Stratford Academy and to have such a great place to work” — Prentice Robinson, Stratford’s “Gentle Giant”

“I am thankful for people who take the time out of their days to open doors for other people when they see them coming toward them. I am thankful for the people who smile at the little things, and also for the people who are quick to laugh.’’ — Rosalee Spivey, junior

“I am thankful for my family, and the environment I am able to be a part of every day.’’ — Felton Hatcher, senior

“I am thankful for food every day and a roof over my head. I am thankful for books, music, thoughts and that I have parents who love me.’’ — Katherine Hall, sophomore.

“I moved to Macon fifteen years ago to be near family. What I didn’t expect is that the whole community would become like family. I am grateful for the acceptance that embraced me.’’ — Nancy Todd, Humanities/Ninth Grade Dean

“I am blessed and thankful for my friends and family.” — Marta Stevenson, freshman

“I am thankful for three healthy daughters. I am thankful for my wife and family, and I am thankful for having a job that I love and a great school.” — Coach Jamie Dickey

“Country music, baseball, family and the animals I hunt and fish every year.’’ — Aaron Arnold, junior

“I am thankful for video games, candy, seafood, sushi, Mexican food, pizza, the ability to think and people who work hard.’’ — Carson Greene, sophomore

“I’m thankful for opportunity. I am thankful for music.’’ — Cameron Walsh, junior

“I am thankful for my family, my friends, church, and that I can enjoy the life around me” — John Watkins, technology instructor

“I am thankful to be living in the 21st Century, in a place and time where I don’t live amidst war, plague, oppression or poverty.’’ — Amelia Foulkes, sophomore

“I am thankful for savory foods because they aren’t too sweet or too salty. They’re just right.’’ — Noah Fenimore, freshman

“I thankful for my great group of friends that I can count on for anything.’’ — Claire Rinehart, junior

“I’m thankful for my family. My mom and dad are always there for me and supporting all of my decisions, whether it’s college or life in general.’’ — Holland Jones, senior

“I’m thankful for the opportunity to be a camp counselor. I am thankful for Spotify. I am thankful for Meg’s car.’’ — Wimberly Dennis, senior

“I’m thankful for my family, my friends and Wimberly’s Spotify.’’ — Meg Griffin, senior

“I am thankful for the college office and being accepted into Georgia College & State University in Milledgeville.’’ — Raine Foulkes, senior.

“Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness!’’ — Robin Schorr, Front Office, Academic Support

“I guess I’m thankful for food” — Joseph Webb, freshman

“Friends, family and Stratford, ‘cause life is good.’’ — Taylor Bashuk, senior

“I am thankful for the opportunities Stratford has given me and for my two sisters, Abby and Haley.’’ — Libby Ellison, senior

“I’m thankful for lifelong friendships, encouraging family members and to be able to attend the best high school in the nation. Go Eagles!” — Grace Adams, junior

“I’m thankful for my family and my friends over the holiday and that they’re all in good health. I’m also thankful for the Thanksgiving meal that I’ll be having. I’m also thankful that I’m passing U.S. History.’’ — Jensen Bowden, junior

“I am thankful for Deep Patel.” — Jake Edwards, junior

“I am thankful for my family, my amazing little nephew, & the Stratford community.” — Coach Kate Blankenship

“I am grateful for the opportunity to live in the United States of America.” -Jayden Ellis, senior

“Family, friends, sports” — George Lind, senior

“I am thankful that I have a break” — Akshay Ranabhotu, sophomore

“I am thankful for my family.” — David Haithcock, senior

“My wonderful friends” — Lily Howe, junior

“I’m thankful that I am healthy enough to enjoy the holiday season. It’s my favorite holiday. I enjoy being with family, I enjoy the casual relationship that we have around food and just the comfort of being in a family environment.” –Allen Free, upper school math teacher

“I’m thankful for fellowship.” — Finn Anderson, junior

“I’m thankful because I wake up everyday…I have a healthy son…[and] I am able to be with my family” — Jennifer Quick, cafeteria staff member

“I’m thankful for the recovery of my son since he was in a motorcycle accident” — Dr. Bob Veto, head of school

“My youth group!” — Holland Schell, freshman

“All of my past and present students at Stratford Academy” — Melissa Smith, middle school science teacher

“Friends.” — Ashlin Jackson, freshman

‘’Definitely NOT high school, so…I’m thankful for sleep.’’ — Sam Clark, freshman

“My family, my cats, my cross country team, my job and my students, and the wonderful people I work with.’’ — Kelli Squires, middle school English teacher

‘’I’m thankful for family, a week off of school, and friends!’’ — McKay Powers, freshman

“Starbucks.’’– Bhavin Patel, freshman

“I’m thankful for Mr. (Griff) Ethridge!” — Mrs. Shannon Boswell, upper school math teacher

“Anna Durso because she is my best friend!!” —  Josie Coleman, freshman

“I’m thankful for my mom and my family and my house. Without them I wouldn’t be who I am.” — Faith Boyington, sophomore

“I’m thankful for football friday nights.” — Ally Parker, senior

“I’m going to have to go with a basic answer of my family.” — Maggie Thornsberry, junior

“Does it have to be one thing? … A good job, a good school, plenty to eat, friends, pretty good health, and being able to go to Jeneane’s and get collard greens.” — Mr. Andy Lawson, middle school history teacher

“I’m thankful to be working with the best youngsters in the Middle Georgia area.” — Mr. Bobby Stecher, upper school math teacher

“I’m thankful for being taught by the best oldster in Middle Georgia… No I’m not. I’m thankful for Lay’s Salt and Vinegar chips.” — Stephen Mosley, senior

“I am thankful for my friends and memes.” — Walker Gibbons, junior

“I’m thankful for all of my really really good friends.” — Emily Fackler,  sophomore

“I’m thankful for nickels … and kittens. That’s a legitimate answer. What about nickel-sized kittens?” — Shishir Bandi, senior

“I am thankful that I have a lot of great friends, I go to a great school and I have a cat.” — Mariam Akbar, senior

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!